All about the youth group of the United Churches of Kamloops

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Moving Mountains

People often talk about exciting or difficult things by saying "it was like moving mountains." Well, I think right now I will say all difficult or exciting things are like moving houses. I don't mean picking up a house and moving it but packing all the mounds of stuff and moving it to a different house. Why would I say this you ask? Well we are in the last stages of packing to move into our new house so it is both exciting and difficult. I am at the point of wondering why we have so much stuff? Do we need it all? How did we get so sucked into being rampant counsumers? Will we ever get everything packed? Does it multiply when we aren't looking? Will I ever find things once we get to where we are going? So sometimes life is like moving houses exciting and difficult all at once!

No comments: